Turnout Highlander Fox Print - SHIRES

Hello !


Tonight I write a little articles about the Highland turnout Shires rugs, I just received the two Fox Print rug (1 lightweight and 1 mediumweight) for Swann when she go in the field.

I ordered in a UK website: Premier Equestrian, I was in contact with Wendy, really great communication and she answered all of my questions and make a special delivery for France.
I search all in Google for find the both line of the Fox Print turnout rug, it's an Limited Edition and mainly available in pony size, but I find it and I'm absolutely happy because I fell in love of this print and Swann wear it perfectly!

* Highlander original Lite (0g) size 6'9" fox print limited edition.
600 deniers, waterproof, breathable, taped seams, ripstop and machine washable.
Price: 45.99£
Deep shoulder gussets, anti-rub lining, twin buckle breast fastenings, adjustable surcingles and fillet strap, tail flap and integrated leg strap loops.




* Highlander original combo 200g size 6'6" fox print limited edition.
600 deniers, 200g polyfil, waterproof, breathable, taped seams, ripstop and machine washable.
Price: 69.99£
Deep shoulder gussets, fully lined, twin buckle breast fastenings, adjustable cross surcingles and adjustable fillet strap, tail flap and integrated leg strap loops.

I choose 600 deniers because it's only for some hours in the field and Swann is not that kind of horse who destroy their rugs (I'm lucky) 😉

The quality is really nice for the price and the 600D, the sizes is correct on Swann, the 6'6" and 6'9" is well, Swann is always in two size.
I'm happy of this order and need to wait for use it out this autumn/winter 😇


By Chris'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our story

Swann food - MASTERHORSE