Swann food - MASTERHORSE

Hello !

Today I will talk about Swann food, her food supplement for all days.
Since her 3 years she have food supplement, I start for growth, after for the training and now it's for her back because of the arthrosis.
I always buy food supplement of the Masterhorse brand, german brand with big quality of ingredients and a big line of products !

Today I received my order: Repar S, Mag-B12 , Beetroot , Gourmet tournament and Epautre snack.




Repar S.
Price: 59.95€/1.2kg
Recommended feed per day: Horse 50g - Pony 25g.
- Strengthens tendons and ligaments in horses
- Strengthens stressed joints
- Among others with chondroitin, glucosamine, MSM, and the Devil claw.
I choose this products because of the ingredient is really interesting for the problem of Swann, the glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin sulfate are the best for form a connective tissue and repair joints, tendons and ligaments.
They add Ginger and Devil claw best natural anti inflammatory.
A great food complement for joints and degenerative joint disease.
For competition it has to stop 4 days before.

Mag-B12.
Price: 29.95€/1.2kg
Recommended feed per day: Horse 25g - Pony 15g.
- The combination of magnesium and vitamin B12
- Support in stressful situations
- Promotes motivation
A new product I want tro try on Swann, mainly for the training for her motivation and not be distracted, I will use in little quantity per days.

Beetroot.
(dry)
Price: 18.95€/3kg
Recommended feed per day: Horse 50g - Pony 25g.
- 100% beet
- Softly dried
- Very tasty
I add beet dried in the food of Swann like a reward and a good taste.
She really like it!

Price: 9.95€/2kg
- Reward for horses on the tournament
- Saliva foam remains shiny
- Provide energy
A new product too I will try it during training like a reward.

Epautre snack.
Price: 12.95€/2.5kg
- Reward for Sugar-Free Horses
- Flax seeds, carrots and sunflower seeds.
Sugar-Free is good for Swann I prefer to limit the sugar on her food, only natural and not too much per day.

By Chris'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our story

Turnout Highlander Fox Print - SHIRES