It's us !

Hello, I'm Christelle the owner of Swann let's get a presentation of us !



The rider:
Christelle, born in 1995 and passionate by horse and start to ride pony in 2001.
Favorite color: Pink. Like shiny and glitter things. Mainly rider wear navy color.
I'm from France and I live in France, my dream it to move with Swann & the bunny's in Ireland.
Horse rider is not my job, is my sport and my passion, I love horse products and I want to share my daily adventure with you in this blog.

I'm the owner of Swann since April 2013.

The horse:
Swann du Chêne Z, Mare (sure!), born the 01.07.2010.
Smoky Black color without white.
Favorit food: Apples or Carrots ... the both!
Breed: Zangersheide.
Daddy: Sir Shutterfly (Hanovrian) / Brother of the legendary Shutterfly horse of Meredith Micheal Beerbaum.
Mummy: Cinderella (Wurttemberger) - Grandfather: Candidatus (Oldenburg).
So the perfect pedigree for a jumping horse, but you will see that this is not the case.

Our Instagram account: SwannDiary.

This blog is in english, because I want to share it with horse rider and lover all in the earth. 

Texts & Photos
Unless otherwise stated, all texts and photos present on this site are the exclusive property of their authors.
Please don't copy, reproduction or redistribution of any kind whatsoever, without permission oh the authors. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our story

Swann food - MASTERHORSE

Turnout Highlander Fox Print - SHIRES