We're back ...

Hello !

memory of september 2014 photoshooting

I'm absolutely sorry to doesn't post anything during ... 6 months.
I hope you had greats months, with a good start of the new year 2018!
So I will promise to post more articles and I have a plan to do a Youtube channel, I will try, because I'm french and I will do this channel in english and I need to clearly speak in english, so I think it will be funny 😅

During these 6 months a lot of thing happened, for my private life, my no "work", the training of Swann so my head wasn't motivated to write anything on the blog even if I had a lot of ideas.

I'm more active on my instagram account => @swanndiary

After my last article of the 19.09.2017 I started to take dressage lessons with a friend of my family who is a really great coach, a lot of experiences with horses, she ride since a lot of years, she started with eventing and now since a per of years she only practice dressage in competition young horse to St-George.
Her advices was good and I saw a big changement on Swann and I know better my defaults and I always work on this (mainly my hands).
I stopped in the start of December for personnal reason but I always work Swann in dressage mind.
Swann was really studious and it made me really happy.

In the middle of Ferburary, behind the four stables annex, a lot of work start on the house of the owner of the barn, Swann is in this annex of the barn, so the four stable in the fort of the house with 3 others horses, with this big work (in/on the house) Swann change her mind during the work, she became really nervous and doesn't want to be "studious" like before.
I did with it, although I didn't like to work in this spirit.

The 27.03 I had a vet check up for Swann because of a little ball on the inside part of her thigh (picture), and for a total blood test (the first in 5 years).
The vet who is absolutely lovable, she is human, available and have a great sense of listening explain that the ball are a 'sarcoid' (yes, on black horse), she explain me the grey horses have 'melanoma' who aren't the same than the sarcoid of Swann who is benign, she use elastic for "kill" it,

sarcoid of Swann the 27.03

The 29.03 the vet call me for the result of the blood test and it was lightly positive for the 'piroplasmosis' [Babesia Equi], she explain me the evantually treatment [Carbesia], I accept to do it on Swann, only 1 treatment needed for Swann because of the lightly percentage.

- 30.03 time for the 'piroplasmosis' treament [Carbesia], it's a strong treatment for horse whho needed to keep on eye during the first 2 hours for know if the horse assimilates correctly the treament (no colic, no spasm, no health problem), before to do the Carbesia injection she do a antispasmodic injection to reduce the risk of problem. Swann was really calm during the treament, she eating a lot, she walking, she drinking so the treatment was correctly assimilated.

April month is here, the mood of Swann is always nervous because of the big noise of the work in the house behind the stables, I talked with the vet and we find the good idea to do a 'quiet' cure of food complement for Swann, she bought me a herbal product: Quiet from Greenpex (20g/days).
I start the 05.04 with 40g/day during one week and after only 20g/day.
I see a real result on Swann, she is more calm, no more nervous even during work she is not sleepy at all just more confident.
At this day I continue the cure.

The next chapter is for soon, it will be about my phonecall interview with a horse whisperer, something incredible but real ...

Read it on the next article.

By Chris'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our story

Swann food - MASTERHORSE

Turnout Highlander Fox Print - SHIRES